new puppies, dogs, dog, puppies for sale, dogs for,shihtzu for sale nc,Chinese Dog,Tzu Tzu" Pets, Tzu Tzu Dog, Tzu Tzu Dog Games, Sun Tzu, Dog Toys for Shih Tzu, Sun Tzu's Philosophy, TSU Music, Sunsu, Care Shih Tzu Puppy For Sale North carolina Shih Tzu Dog Breeder
Vogue Shih Tzu
Grooming Tips for Shih Tzu
Whitening Face Shihtzu
Human grooming Products
Shih Tzu Puppies for sale NC
Clemmons, NC 27012
336 778-1926 336 416-0299
shih tzu puppies for sale NC,shih tzu ,shihtzu shih tzu puppy, shih tzu pet,shih tzu breeder,shih tzu Debbie Drawdy Clemmons NC,Winston Salem NC,shih tzu puppies for sale NC
copyright Law applies
Shih Tzu Puppies NC
Clemmons, NC 27012
I Guarantee Owning a Shih Tzu will change your life forever
1. Take the hair for the topknot from above the nose and eye. Be careful to not draw up any beyond the outer corner of each
eye or back of the ears. If the Shih Tzu’s head is small, take up less and make a narrow topknot. When you place a band be
careful to not place it too tight. The skin can become sore and the Shih Tzu will most likely attempt to scratch it all out.
2. If the Shih Tzu is very heavily coated you may need to use more than one band to hold up the topknot.
After grooming your Shih Tzu sit back and enjoy the sight. The Shih Tzu is stunningly beautiful and gorgeous and
wonderful right after a groom. Take your pictures quickly.
If you are careful about how you introduce grooming as well as how pleasant you make subsequent grooms your Shih Tzu
will come to enjoy the attention.
And what about stain…..well I do believe I have a method here that will help you tremendously in removing the yellowish
stains from your Shih Tzu’s face. Follow the steps below and see if they work for you and your particular Shih Tzu:
1. Mix two cups corn starch with one cup boric acid.
2. Store the mixture in a container.
3. Use this mixture on the facial hair twice a day after washing and drying it.
4. Tie the facial hair into “ponytail” like sections with groomer bands.
5. Use a small cosmetic brush to brush on the mixture.
6. Bath your Shih Tzu every three days. Fifteen minutes before bathing, wet the face and put two tablespoons of #1 All
Systems White Lightening on the facial hair. Work it in thoroughly. Do not get it into the eyes.
7. Allow the #1 All Systems White Lightening to remain on the facial hair for 15 minutes. Rinse very thoroughly.
8. Start bathing the Shih Tzu. Before shampooing the Shih Tzu’s body, shampoo the face with Biogroom or Ring 5
Whitening Shampoo. These two brands are tearless. The better choice is the #1 All Systems Professional Whitening
Shampoo, but this shampoo is not tearless. If you think you might get the shampoo into your Shih Tzu’s eyes, use the
9. After one month or more the face should become very white.
Enjoy, enjoy, and enjoy, that wonderful white face on your Shih Tzu!
Show dog Shih Tzu are bathed more frequently than one might think. Not only are most of them bathed weekly, whether they
need it or not, show dogs are bathed before every show. So much washing surely takes out most of the natural oils from a
Shih Tzu’s coat. They require much more use of conditioning products as well. The pet Shih Tzu needs to bath weekly if this
is tolerable for his particular coat texture, but more preferably, bi-weekly would be a better schedule. Too much bathing
will definitely dry out the skin. And of course you will want to bath your Shih Tzu in times of emergency like getting out in
the rain and mud or snow, etc.
And so this concludes the series of Life with the Shih Tzu, which does require faithful brushing and grooming. Of course,
life with the Shih Tzu has many more advantages and positive experiences. I just wanted to emphasize in this series of
articles that grooming is of utmost importance in Life with the Shih Tzu.
This article is FREE to publish with the resource box.
Keeper is having a bad hair day
The best Whitening Powder is Cheryll 's Antibiotic Powder you can
buy it at www.dogshowbows.com